- 1 wheel Cowgirl Creamery Mt. Tam Triple Cream
- 1 jar Clif Family Solar Grown Hot Honey with Cobanero Chili
- 2-3 oz Prosciutto
- Rustic Bakery Olive Oil and Sel Gris Flatbread crackers
- Preheat oven to 375° F
- Place the cheese in a cookware safe dish like a terra cotta cazuela or a ramekin.
- Place in oven and heat for 5 minutes or long enough that the cheese is soft and melted slightly internally for a gooey texture.
- Serve the dish straight from the oven (remember a hot pad for your table) or transfer to a serving platter.
- Drizzle the Honey over the dish or serve with the jar of honey next to the cheese so guests can drizzle for themselves.
- Optional: If you’re wanting a little more sustenance, we suggest adding some prosciutto on top
- Scoop up with your favorite Olive Oil & Sel Gris Flatbread bites or Artisan Crisps and enjoy!