- 2 boxes of Rustic Bakery Everything Spice Flatbread or Olive Oil & Sel Gris Flatbread Bites (or use your favorite Rustic Bakery cracker)
- 2 blocks of Kerigold Irish Butter, room temperature (soft enough to spread, but not melted)
- Flaky Sea Salt - for a nice crunch and salinity to your board
- Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
- Optional: Fresh Fruit, nuts (Orange slices, figs, chopped pistachios, dates, red pepper flakes), parsley or fresh herbs
- Top butter with chopped pistachios, lemon zest, chives, pine nuts, flaky sea salt, red pepper flakes, and a drizzle of honey
- Top butter with sliced figs, 1/4 slices of orange, walnuts, dried dates, flaky sea salt, black pepper, drizzle of honey Add fresh herbs or orange leaves for decoration
- Choose a small to medium sized charcuterie board or platter
- Spread out softened butter onto board, covering the majority of the board, crating a swirling pattern. The swirled butter with capture pools of ingredients and offer texture to your board.
- Leave a small boarder edge around board with no butter. This space is visually appealing and will also allow space for scooping up the butter and help prevent any butter from moving from board.
- Add your favorite toppings be it sweet or savory on top of butter. Finish with a drizzle of honey, flaky sea salt and fresh ground black pepper.
- Use Any variety of toppings: fresh or dried fruit, herbs, lemon & orange zest, shaved vegetables, toasted nuts, honey, and more.
- To spice it up: Add some red pepper flakes or Hot Honey
- Edible flowers, while not necessary take the board up a notch in presentation
- Serve with your favorite Rustic Bakery Flatbread crackers or bites
- Encourage your guest to swirl & scoop up the butter and ingredients with your crackers or warmed bread.
Some Other Suggested Flavor Combinations
- Dried Fruit, pistachios, & Honey
- Radish, lemon zest, parsley and flaky sea salt
- Fresh Cilantro & sliced chilis, diced red onion, cracked corriander seed, drizzle of honey
- Flavor combinations are endless, use great artisan crackers from Rustic Bakery, fresh ingredients and good butter!