Yields 2 Cups
- 1 White Onion
- 8 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 Lemon, zest & juice
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Rosemary
- 1 tsp Salt 1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Red Pepper Flake
- 2 (16 oz) cans of White Beans (Cannellini or Great Northern)
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Water
- Paprika to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Peel onion, cut in half and toss with garlic cloves and olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place onion cut side down along with garlic cloves on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast until onion is tender and bottom is golden brown (approximately 20 minutes).
- Add roasted onion and garlic to a blender or food processor along with the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Add water, if needed to adjust consistency
- Top with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, a sprinkling of paprika and fresh rosemary.
- Serve with Rustic Bakery Flatbreads, Flatbread Bites or baguette.