Yields 1.5 Cups
- 8 oz Alaskan Wild Salmon filet, skinless, chopped fine
- 1 Tbsp Good quality Garlic Aioli or Mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tsp Dill Pickles, minced
- 1 1/2 tsp Shallots, minced
- 1 Tbsp Fresh parsley leaves, chopped fine
- 1/2 Tbsp Lemon juice and 1 tsp zest, minced
- 2 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp Salt pinch Fresh ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp Dill, chopped (reserve some sprigs for garnish)
- Check Salmon to ensure there are no pin bones or silver skin (Fish Monger or Butcher can remove these for you)
- Chop and combine all the ingredients for the tartare in a medium bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Adjust salt, pepper and lemon juice to taste.
- Spread a bit of garlic aioli or mayonnaise over flatbread (optional)
- Place 1-2 Tablespoons of salmon mixture onto a Rustic Bakery Flatbread cracker or Flatbread Bite
- Top with a sprig of fresh dill
- Repeat for the remaining salmon mixture.