Yields 2 Cups
- 8 oz. Smoked or canned salmon
- 3/4 cup cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1.5 tsp prepared horseradish
- 1/2 lemon, zest and juiced Could also add other dips to this section
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped parsley, 1 Tbsp finely chopped chives, & 1 Tbsp finely chopped tarragon
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 4 Tbsp Salted Butter
- Your favorite Rustic Bakery Flatbread crackers
- Add salmon to food processor bowl with cream cheese, sour cream, mustard, horseradish, lemon zest & juice. Pulse 5 to 6 times to combine and create a spreadable consistency.
- Add in herbs and season with salt and pepper
- Transfer salmon mixture to a ramekin and smooth the top with a butter knife. Melt salted butter in a small saucepan over low heat or microwave until just melted.
- Pour a thin layer of melted butter over top of the salmon mix in the ramekin.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Take your favorite Rustic Bakery Flatbread, Flatbread Bite or Artisan Crisp and spread a layer of the salmon rillette over top and enjoy.